Kubota Introduces New KX057-4 Compact Excavator
Kubota’s KX057-4 five-ton conventional tail swing compact excavator is designed to provide operators with enhanced performance and increased stability in open areas. The KX057-4 offers an optional hydraulic float angle blade with 25-degree pivot angle as well as auto-downshift travel motors for increased productivity. The machine’s conventional tailswing adds stability and lift capacity. With a 47.6 gross horsepower direct injection Kubota diesel engine, the KX057-4 offers roomy operator comfort with wide doors, ample legroom and a large operator’s space. Other features include easy-to-reach controls, extensive safety attributes and a new digital display panel.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes812 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis353 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology319 Views