Kubota: Higher torque to maximize towing
Kubota Tractor Corp.’s RTV900XT is built on the manufacturer’s diesel-powered RTV900. The utility vehicle’s Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 has higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance and dynamic-braking for easier shifting.
The vehicle’s 21.6 gross horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine is performance-matched to the Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. An extra-large steel cargo bed and an optional hydraulic bed-lift system, makes hauling and dumping easy with a single lever.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views