Kubota: Higher torque to maximize towing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2011
Kubota Tractor Corp.’s RTV900XT is built on the manufacturer’s diesel-powered RTV900. The utility vehicle’s Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 has higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance and dynamic-braking for easier shifting.
The vehicle’s 21.6 gross horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine is performance-matched to the Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. An extra-large steel cargo bed and an optional hydraulic bed-lift system, makes hauling and dumping easy with a single lever.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views