Kubota: Higher torque to maximize towing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2011
Kubota Tractor Corp.’s RTV900XT is built on the manufacturer’s diesel-powered RTV900. The utility vehicle’s Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 has higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance and dynamic-braking for easier shifting.
The vehicle’s 21.6 gross horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine is performance-matched to the Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. An extra-large steel cargo bed and an optional hydraulic bed-lift system, makes hauling and dumping easy with a single lever.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1584 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1022 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets993 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?635 Views