Kubota: Higher torque to maximize towing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2011
Kubota Tractor Corp.’s RTV900XT is built on the manufacturer’s diesel-powered RTV900. The utility vehicle’s Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 has higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance and dynamic-braking for easier shifting.
The vehicle’s 21.6 gross horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine is performance-matched to the Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. An extra-large steel cargo bed and an optional hydraulic bed-lift system, makes hauling and dumping easy with a single lever.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles398 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views