Kubota: Higher torque to maximize towing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2011
Kubota Tractor Corp.’s RTV900XT is built on the manufacturer’s diesel-powered RTV900. The utility vehicle’s Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 has higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance and dynamic-braking for easier shifting.
The vehicle’s 21.6 gross horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine is performance-matched to the Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. An extra-large steel cargo bed and an optional hydraulic bed-lift system, makes hauling and dumping easy with a single lever.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus413 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines377 Views