Kubota enters compact track loader market
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 29, 2010
Kubota Tractor has entered the compact track loader market with two models, the 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90.
Both models — designed, engineered and manufacturered by Kubota — have what the company calls a “best-in-class bucket breakout force.” The SVL75 has a 6,204-pound bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The SVL90 has a bucket breakout foce of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series876 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks222 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views