Kubota enters compact track loader market
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 29, 2010
Kubota Tractor has entered the compact track loader market with two models, the 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90.
Both models — designed, engineered and manufacturered by Kubota — have what the company calls a “best-in-class bucket breakout force.” The SVL75 has a 6,204-pound bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The SVL90 has a bucket breakout foce of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency494 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs343 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views