Kubota enters compact track loader market
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 29, 2010
Kubota Tractor has entered the compact track loader market with two models, the 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90.
Both models — designed, engineered and manufacturered by Kubota — have what the company calls a “best-in-class bucket breakout force.” The SVL75 has a 6,204-pound bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The SVL90 has a bucket breakout foce of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views