Kubota enters compact track loader market
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 29, 2010
Kubota Tractor has entered the compact track loader market with two models, the 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90.
Both models — designed, engineered and manufacturered by Kubota — have what the company calls a “best-in-class bucket breakout force.” The SVL75 has a 6,204-pound bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The SVL90 has a bucket breakout foce of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views