Kraton Polymers increasing general price for polymers, compounds
Kraton Polymers LLC is increasing its general price in North, Central and South America of $330/MT or 15 cpp, for all Kraton SIS and SIBS polymers and compounds.
Subject to the terms of any applicable contracts, these price increases will take effect June 1, 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views