Kraton Polymers increasing general price for polymers, compounds
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 2, 2012
Kraton Polymers LLC is increasing its general price in North, Central and South America of $330/MT or 15 cpp, for all Kraton SIS and SIBS polymers and compounds.
Subject to the terms of any applicable contracts, these price increases will take effect June 1, 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1249 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views