Kraton Polymers increasing general price for polymers, compounds
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 2, 2012
Kraton Polymers LLC is increasing its general price in North, Central and South America of $330/MT or 15 cpp, for all Kraton SIS and SIBS polymers and compounds.
Subject to the terms of any applicable contracts, these price increases will take effect June 1, 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views