Kraton Polymers increasing general price for polymers, compounds
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 2, 2012
Kraton Polymers LLC is increasing its general price in North, Central and South America of $330/MT or 15 cpp, for all Kraton SIS and SIBS polymers and compounds.
Subject to the terms of any applicable contracts, these price increases will take effect June 1, 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2153 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views