KPI-JCI recognized as 'Patriotic Employer'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 19, 2012
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has been recognized as a “Patriotic Employer” for its support of employee participation in America’s National Guard and Reserve Force.
The company, along with KPI-JCI Traffic Manager Todd Rothenberger, was honored for its contributions to America’s national security and protection of liberty and freedom by the South Dakota Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR) organization. Rothenberger and Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) were nominated by Matthew Schmidt, an equipment operator in the company’s yard department who is supervised by Rothenberger.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system470 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass184 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views