KPI-JCI recognized as 'Patriotic Employer'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 19, 2012
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has been recognized as a “Patriotic Employer” for its support of employee participation in America’s National Guard and Reserve Force.
The company, along with KPI-JCI Traffic Manager Todd Rothenberger, was honored for its contributions to America’s national security and protection of liberty and freedom by the South Dakota Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR) organization. Rothenberger and Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) were nominated by Matthew Schmidt, an equipment operator in the company’s yard department who is supervised by Rothenberger.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views