KPI-JCI recognized as ‘Patriotic Employer’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 19, 2012
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has been recognized as a “Patriotic Employer” for its support of employee participation in America’s National Guard and Reserve Force.
The company, along with KPI-JCI Traffic Manager Todd Rothenberger, was honored for its contributions to America’s national security and protection of liberty and freedom by the South Dakota Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR) organization. Rothenberger and Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) were nominated by Matthew Schmidt, an equipment operator in the company’s yard department who is supervised by Rothenberger.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views