KPI-JCI names Randy Orre as international sales director
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 21, 2011
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director.
Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an expansion of Orre’s previous role as international sales coordinator.
Company President Jeff Elliott said Orre’s 16 years of service at Johnson Crushers International and nearly 40 years of industry experience make him a natural fit for the position.
“Expanding our international sales is a top priority at Johnson Crushers International,” Elliott said in a written statement. “Randy has extensive experience in selling crushing and screening equipment, as well as in the service and rebuild program. We know he will be very successful with his added responsibilities.”
Randy Orre may be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 541-988-9460.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views