KPI-JCI names Randy Orre as international sales director
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 21, 2011
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director.
Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an expansion of Orre’s previous role as international sales coordinator.
Company President Jeff Elliott said Orre’s 16 years of service at Johnson Crushers International and nearly 40 years of industry experience make him a natural fit for the position.
“Expanding our international sales is a top priority at Johnson Crushers International,” Elliott said in a written statement. “Randy has extensive experience in selling crushing and screening equipment, as well as in the service and rebuild program. We know he will be very successful with his added responsibilities.”
Randy Orre may be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 541-988-9460.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views