KPI-JCI hosts PRO Service training event for track product line
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 6, 2011
The on-site training event, held Aug. 23-25 at the Yankton, S.D., manufacturer’s factory training center, focused on safety, product specifications, set-up, maintenance and lubrication, operation, application, service procedures and troubleshooting of track lines from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens. In addition to the classroom training, participants were encouraged to tour the entire factory.
Presenters included associates from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens from the service, engineering, sales and manufacturing departments.
Kevin Gokie, group product support manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, said the onsite factory and classroom training allows customers and dealers the opportunity to learn about the installation and operation of equipment from those who know it best.
“Having the right equipment is only part of what it takes to run a profitable operation,” Gokie said. “You also need people you trust who have the necessary skills and training to operate the equipment correctly. Our training curriculum is designed to educate about the effective application, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of our equipment.”
The next PRO Service Training event will focus on service/application and occur in Yankton Dec. 6-9. To register, contact Terry Haas at 605-668-2545 or register online at http://dealers.kpijci.com before Nov. 23.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2270 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views