KPI-JCI hosts PRO Service training event for track product line
The on-site training event, held Aug. 23-25 at the Yankton, S.D., manufacturer’s factory training center, focused on safety, product specifications, set-up, maintenance and lubrication, operation, application, service procedures and troubleshooting of track lines from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens. In addition to the classroom training, participants were encouraged to tour the entire factory.
Presenters included associates from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens from the service, engineering, sales and manufacturing departments.
Kevin Gokie, group product support manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, said the onsite factory and classroom training allows customers and dealers the opportunity to learn about the installation and operation of equipment from those who know it best.
“Having the right equipment is only part of what it takes to run a profitable operation,” Gokie said. “You also need people you trust who have the necessary skills and training to operate the equipment correctly. Our training curriculum is designed to educate about the effective application, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of our equipment.”
The next PRO Service Training event will focus on service/application and occur in Yankton Dec. 6-9. To register, contact Terry Haas at 605-668-2545 or register online at http://dealers.kpijci.com before Nov. 23.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views