KPI-JCI hosts PRO Service training event for track product line
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 6, 2011
The on-site training event, held Aug. 23-25 at the Yankton, S.D., manufacturer’s factory training center, focused on safety, product specifications, set-up, maintenance and lubrication, operation, application, service procedures and troubleshooting of track lines from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens. In addition to the classroom training, participants were encouraged to tour the entire factory.
Presenters included associates from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens from the service, engineering, sales and manufacturing departments.
Kevin Gokie, group product support manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, said the onsite factory and classroom training allows customers and dealers the opportunity to learn about the installation and operation of equipment from those who know it best.
“Having the right equipment is only part of what it takes to run a profitable operation,” Gokie said. “You also need people you trust who have the necessary skills and training to operate the equipment correctly. Our training curriculum is designed to educate about the effective application, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of our equipment.”
The next PRO Service Training event will focus on service/application and occur in Yankton Dec. 6-9. To register, contact Terry Haas at 605-668-2545 or register online at http://dealers.kpijci.com before Nov. 23.
MORE FROM Industry
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes604 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse497 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views