KPI-JCI hosts dealers for onsite factory training
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 17, 2011
A hands-on, onsite training approach, supported by classroom learning, resulted in enhanced education for national and international KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens authorized dealers during a PRO Service Training event.
Employees from dealerships including General Equipment (Fargo, N.D.), GW Van Keppel Company (Kansas City, Kan.) and Lonetrack Equipment (Langley, British Columbia, Canada) visited the Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) plant in Yankton, S.D., for onsite jaw crusher and vibrating feeder assembly service training June 7-9.
Training sessions included presentations on operation and application for jaw crushers and vibrating feeders, shop floor training on installation and assembly, plant tours and safety education. Terry Haas, field service representative and training coordinator at Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc., said the training sessions are critical for dealers who want to stay informed on best equipment practices.
“Dealers should take advantage of these opportunities because it allows them to stay current on training and get a hands-on opportunity to learn about installation and operation of equipment from those who know it best,” Haas said. “PRO Service Training sessions are also a great way to meet and build relationships with our service personnel who go out into the field.”
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views