KPI-JCI hires new structural design engineer
Staff Report | May 18, 2012
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer.
Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI’s Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer for Dakota Steel and Supply in Rapid City, S.D., and as a design engineer at Gage Brothers Concrete Products in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Baer received both his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering as well as his Master of Science degree in structural engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, SD.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views