KPI-JCI hires new structural design engineer
Staff Report | May 18, 2012
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer.
Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI’s Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer for Dakota Steel and Supply in Rapid City, S.D., and as a design engineer at Gage Brothers Concrete Products in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Baer received both his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering as well as his Master of Science degree in structural engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, SD.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views