KPI-JCI: Color monitors standard on tracked equipment
KPI-JCI’s track-mounted equipment how have color monitors as standard. The color displays have a higher resolution than their black and white predecessors, which allows for bigger and clearer text and images on the screens that help with navigation, diagnostics and performance monitoring. The brightness of the displays also allows for better viewing in sunlight. The monitors have been installed on track jaws and impactors to include the GT125, FT5260, FT4250, FT2650, FT4240 and FT3055 units.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding529 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable378 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future332 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views