KPI-JCI: Color monitors standard on tracked equipment
KPI-JCI’s track-mounted equipment how have color monitors as standard. The color displays have a higher resolution than their black and white predecessors, which allows for bigger and clearer text and images on the screens that help with navigation, diagnostics and performance monitoring. The brightness of the displays also allows for better viewing in sunlight. The monitors have been installed on track jaws and impactors to include the GT125, FT5260, FT4250, FT2650, FT4240 and FT3055 units.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1537 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers449 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012378 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014284 Views