Komatsu’s new app lets owners to see critical machine information on smartphone, tablet
Amanda Bayhi | December 17, 2013
The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain driving directions to it; identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption; identify caution codes with descriptions and time stamps; understand machine movements; and analyze machine use.
The Komtrax app offers the information in daily, weekly or monthly time increments.
The app also allows the owner to email, call or text their distributor, product support sales representative, salesperson, service provider, parts counter or Komtrax coordinator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views