Komatsu’s new app lets owners to see critical machine information on smartphone, tablet
Amanda Bayhi | December 17, 2013
The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain driving directions to it; identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption; identify caution codes with descriptions and time stamps; understand machine movements; and analyze machine use.
The Komtrax app offers the information in daily, weekly or monthly time increments.
The app also allows the owner to email, call or text their distributor, product support sales representative, salesperson, service provider, parts counter or Komtrax coordinator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2153 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views