Komatsu’s new app lets owners to see critical machine information on smartphone, tablet
Amanda Bayhi | December 17, 2013
The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain driving directions to it; identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption; identify caution codes with descriptions and time stamps; understand machine movements; and analyze machine use.
The Komtrax app offers the information in daily, weekly or monthly time increments.
The app also allows the owner to email, call or text their distributor, product support sales representative, salesperson, service provider, parts counter or Komtrax coordinator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views