Komatsu’s new app lets owners to see critical machine information on smartphone, tablet
Amanda Bayhi | December 17, 2013
The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain driving directions to it; identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption; identify caution codes with descriptions and time stamps; understand machine movements; and analyze machine use.
The Komtrax app offers the information in daily, weekly or monthly time increments.
The app also allows the owner to email, call or text their distributor, product support sales representative, salesperson, service provider, parts counter or Komtrax coordinator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views