Komatsu’s new app lets owners to see critical machine information on smartphone, tablet
Amanda Bayhi | December 17, 2013
The new app allows owners to locate an asset and obtain driving directions to it; identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption; identify caution codes with descriptions and time stamps; understand machine movements; and analyze machine use.
The Komtrax app offers the information in daily, weekly or monthly time increments.
The app also allows the owner to email, call or text their distributor, product support sales representative, salesperson, service provider, parts counter or Komtrax coordinator.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events694 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction618 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes567 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up399 Views