Komatsu rolls out updates to D61-23 crawler dozers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 5, 2012
Komatsu America‘s update to the D61-23 crawler dozer is being touted as a versatile multi-tool, designed for a wide variety of applications, including land clearing, grading, forestry and site work.
Komatsu CARE complimentary scheduled maintenance is standard on all D61-23 crawler dozers for three years or 2,000 hours, whichever comes first.
• Operating weight ranges from 39,099 lbs. to 41,138 lbs.
• The new models push with a net 168 HP at 2200 rpm.
• The steeply sloped engine hood and forward cab design move operators closer to the blade
• New longer track-on-ground standard (EX) and low ground pressure (PX) models are available to offer customers flotation and weight distribution.
Look for more detailed coverage in an upcoming edition of Better Roads or click here for a downloadable PDF of the original press release from Komatsu.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax242 Views