Komatsu's PC4000 hydraulic shovel moves more material in less time
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 9, 2012
Komatsu’s PC4000 hydraulic shovel, with an operating weight between 855,500 to 879,800 pounds and a bucket capacity of 29 cubic yards, is designed to move more material in less time for reduced costs per ton and increased profits.
A powerful Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine and four circuit advanced “Hydropilot” hydraulics are two of the major improvements to this model. The Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine has a rated power of 1875 HP (1400 kW).
The shovel’s low-engine emission levels meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations Tier II and oil management system is fitted as standard on all machines.
Electric drive 4,16 kV to 7,2 kV, 50 or 60 Hz, is also available.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views