Komatsu's PC4000 hydraulic shovel moves more material in less time
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 9, 2012
Komatsu’s PC4000 hydraulic shovel, with an operating weight between 855,500 to 879,800 pounds and a bucket capacity of 29 cubic yards, is designed to move more material in less time for reduced costs per ton and increased profits.
A powerful Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine and four circuit advanced “Hydropilot” hydraulics are two of the major improvements to this model. The Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine has a rated power of 1875 HP (1400 kW).
The shovel’s low-engine emission levels meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations Tier II and oil management system is fitted as standard on all machines.
Electric drive 4,16 kV to 7,2 kV, 50 or 60 Hz, is also available.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Firearms to be used for road construction758 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes592 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views