Komatsu: Large undercarriage design significantly increases lift capacity
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 16, 2011
Komatsu’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator, powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine, is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified.
The excavator is built upon a proven Tier 3 engine platform and contains a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the excavator 10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity.
The Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine uses an advanced electronic control system to manage airflow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters, and aftertreatment functions to optimize performance, reduce emissions, and provide diagnostic capability.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1232 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1048 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...761 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse750 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones514 Views