Komatsu: Increases engine, decreases fuel consumption
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2012
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator has a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower and is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified.
Every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim construction machine comes standard with Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever is first. Komatsu Care also includes two complimentary Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF) exchanges within the first five years. The Komatsu CARE program covers all new Komatsu Tier 4 Interim equipment, whether rented, leased or purchased.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the PC390LC-10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity. The excavator is also equipped with KOMTRAX technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...943 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views