Komatsu: Increases engine, decreases fuel consumption
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2012
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator has a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower and is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified.
Every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim construction machine comes standard with Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever is first. Komatsu Care also includes two complimentary Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF) exchanges within the first five years. The Komatsu CARE program covers all new Komatsu Tier 4 Interim equipment, whether rented, leased or purchased.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the PC390LC-10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity. The excavator is also equipped with KOMTRAX technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views