Komatsu America to showcase intelligent Machine Control dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 6, 2014
The four iMC dozers are designed to seamlessly transition from rough dozing to finish grading, providing ease of use to operators of any level of experience.
A robust integrated sensor package eliminates the need to install and remove GNSS antennas and cables from the blade each day.
To see the iMC dozers on display, visit Komatsu America at booth #10016 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4-8.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views