Komatsu America to showcase intelligent Machine Control dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 6, 2014
The four iMC dozers are designed to seamlessly transition from rough dozing to finish grading, providing ease of use to operators of any level of experience.
A robust integrated sensor package eliminates the need to install and remove GNSS antennas and cables from the blade each day.
To see the iMC dozers on display, visit Komatsu America at booth #10016 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4-8.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side563 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views