Komatsu America to showcase intelligent Machine Control dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 6, 2014
The four iMC dozers are designed to seamlessly transition from rough dozing to finish grading, providing ease of use to operators of any level of experience.
A robust integrated sensor package eliminates the need to install and remove GNSS antennas and cables from the blade each day.
To see the iMC dozers on display, visit Komatsu America at booth #10016 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4-8.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views