Komatsu America to showcase intelligent Machine Control dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 6, 2014
The four iMC dozers are designed to seamlessly transition from rough dozing to finish grading, providing ease of use to operators of any level of experience.
A robust integrated sensor package eliminates the need to install and remove GNSS antennas and cables from the blade each day.
To see the iMC dozers on display, visit Komatsu America at booth #10016 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4-8.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts513 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse353 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views