Komatsu America to showcase intelligent Machine Control dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 6, 2014
The four iMC dozers are designed to seamlessly transition from rough dozing to finish grading, providing ease of use to operators of any level of experience.
A robust integrated sensor package eliminates the need to install and remove GNSS antennas and cables from the blade each day.
To see the iMC dozers on display, visit Komatsu America at booth #10016 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4-8.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2083 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house354 Views