Komatsu celebrates 60th anniversary
Equipment World Staff | July 19, 2012
Komatsu Equipment is celebrating its 60th anniversary and will commemorate with customer and employee events throughout the year.
The company originated in 1952 as Rocky Mountain Machinery Company in Salt Lake City, but it merged with Pioneer Equipment in 1997 to form what is now Komatsu Equipment.
To celebrate its anniversary, Komatsu Equipment will host customer appreciation events at the following branch locations:
• Salt Lake City: July 10 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• St. George: July 20 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Reno: August 14 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Elko: August 16 from noon – 3 p.m.
• Gillette: August 29 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Las Vegas: October
For more information about Komatsu Equipment’s customer appreciation events, contact your local branch manager, call 1-877-KOMATSU, or visit komatsu.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident933 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views