Komatsu celebrates 60th anniversary
Equipment World Staff | July 19, 2012
Komatsu Equipment is celebrating its 60th anniversary and will commemorate with customer and employee events throughout the year.
The company originated in 1952 as Rocky Mountain Machinery Company in Salt Lake City, but it merged with Pioneer Equipment in 1997 to form what is now Komatsu Equipment.
To celebrate its anniversary, Komatsu Equipment will host customer appreciation events at the following branch locations:
• Salt Lake City: July 10 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• St. George: July 20 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Reno: August 14 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Elko: August 16 from noon – 3 p.m.
• Gillette: August 29 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Las Vegas: October
For more information about Komatsu Equipment’s customer appreciation events, contact your local branch manager, call 1-877-KOMATSU, or visit komatsu.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views