Komatsu celebrates 60th anniversary
Equipment World Staff | July 19, 2012
Komatsu Equipment is celebrating its 60th anniversary and will commemorate with customer and employee events throughout the year.
The company originated in 1952 as Rocky Mountain Machinery Company in Salt Lake City, but it merged with Pioneer Equipment in 1997 to form what is now Komatsu Equipment.
To celebrate its anniversary, Komatsu Equipment will host customer appreciation events at the following branch locations:
• Salt Lake City: July 10 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• St. George: July 20 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Reno: August 14 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Elko: August 16 from noon – 3 p.m.
• Gillette: August 29 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Las Vegas: October
For more information about Komatsu Equipment’s customer appreciation events, contact your local branch manager, call 1-877-KOMATSU, or visit komatsu.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views