Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) hires Gary Engel as design engineer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 10, 2011
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to welcome Gary Engel in his new role as design engineer for the engineering team.
Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his Pioneer Crushing and Screening product group to learn the fundamentals of portable plant design. He will also work with the Jaw and Impactor designs as the product line continues to evolve.
Engel earned his bachelor’s degree in agricultural and biosystems engineering from South Dakota State University in Brookings, S.D. He spent the past four years working on transmission design at Caterpillar, Inc., in Peoria, Ill.
“Gary has roots in this region, having grown up on a farm near Winner, S.D., thus possessing excellent hands-on experience,” Greg Stach, engineering manager for Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI), said in a written statement. “His valuable work experience will be a real asset to our engineering team as we work to constantly improve our product offerings.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice359 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views