K&K Systems releases telescoping winch radar
Amanda Bayhi | November 21, 2013
The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, work zones, at college and professional game day and for police regulation. It warns drivers when they are speeding and alerts drivers to speed limit changes.
The 360-degree rotation simplifies set-up. Once the trailer is in place, the radar display can be easily adjusted by turning it to the proper direction.
The radar’s ability to winch up to 7 feet allows drivers to see pedestrians or construction workers behind it, and it remains visible when placed behind large construction equipment.
Other features include two violator alerts — over speed and blanking — as well as swivel jacks for leveling.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident979 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse463 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views