K&K Systems releases telescoping winch radar
Amanda Bayhi | November 21, 2013
The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, work zones, at college and professional game day and for police regulation. It warns drivers when they are speeding and alerts drivers to speed limit changes.
The 360-degree rotation simplifies set-up. Once the trailer is in place, the radar display can be easily adjusted by turning it to the proper direction.
The radar’s ability to winch up to 7 feet allows drivers to see pedestrians or construction workers behind it, and it remains visible when placed behind large construction equipment.
Other features include two violator alerts — over speed and blanking — as well as swivel jacks for leveling.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views