K&K Systems releases telescoping winch radar
Amanda Bayhi | November 21, 2013
The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, work zones, at college and professional game day and for police regulation. It warns drivers when they are speeding and alerts drivers to speed limit changes.
The 360-degree rotation simplifies set-up. Once the trailer is in place, the radar display can be easily adjusted by turning it to the proper direction.
The radar’s ability to winch up to 7 feet allows drivers to see pedestrians or construction workers behind it, and it remains visible when placed behind large construction equipment.
Other features include two violator alerts — over speed and blanking — as well as swivel jacks for leveling.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes599 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines557 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views