Kirk Landers: Basketball on ice
These same politicians will be drafting a new federal transportation bill to replace the one that ends September 28. No group of people in the country has more expertise and savvy about roads to share with our elected officials and their aides than the readers of this magazine. So, make it your business for the next three months to write letters, make phone calls and attend town hall meetings to educate our leaders before they vote on the next transportation bill.
MORE FROM In the Magazine
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)473 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views