King Crane expands to new Silicon Valley location
| June 17, 2010
King Crane Service is moving from its current location to a larger location to make room for its growing fleet of rough terrain cranes, boom trucks and crawler cranes. The San Jose, California-based company will leave its Old Bayshore Road location and open its location at 1045 Commercial Court on August 1.
The larger and more modern facility helps King Crane to add new cranes and transportation equipment and allows the company to hire more crane operators. The company plans to hold a grand opening for customers at its new location. See the King Crane website for more details.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views