Kenworth Truck names 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 11, 2011
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members.
Executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council.
The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are: Chairman – Dan Penksa, Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.; Tom Bertolino, NorCal Kenworth, Sacramento, Calif.; Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Brent Leach, Custom Truck Sales, Regina, Sask.; Bob Mitchell, Kenworth of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.; Jim Moeller, Wisconsin Kenworth, Madison, Wis.; and Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises in Harrisonburg, Va., serves as the Kenworth ATD line representative. In addition, Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company in West Valley City, Utah, currently serves as the American Truck Dealers (ATD) chairman.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views