Kenworth Truck names 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 11, 2011
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members.
Executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council.
The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are: Chairman – Dan Penksa, Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.; Tom Bertolino, NorCal Kenworth, Sacramento, Calif.; Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Brent Leach, Custom Truck Sales, Regina, Sask.; Bob Mitchell, Kenworth of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.; Jim Moeller, Wisconsin Kenworth, Madison, Wis.; and Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises in Harrisonburg, Va., serves as the Kenworth ATD line representative. In addition, Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company in West Valley City, Utah, currently serves as the American Truck Dealers (ATD) chairman.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1533 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1037 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project499 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views