Kenworth of Buffalo opens Albany-area facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2011
Kenworth of Buffalo has opened a full-service facility for the Albany area in Colonie, N.Y., that is easily accessible from the U.S. Interstate 87 and 90 interchange.
The 30,000-square-foot Kenworth of Buffalo – Albany facility is located on 5-1/2 acres at 5 Fritz Blvd. in Colonie. It joins a Kenworth dealer network of more than 310 locations in the United States and Canada. The dealership features a unique shop design with six drive-in bays along with two drive-thru bays.
The service department has the capacity to work on 18 tractors simultaneously. One bay is dedicated to providing Kenworth PremierCare® ExpressLube services. The 800 square-foot parts show room is complemented with a 4,000 square-foot parts warehouse to provide excellent parts availability. The new location also offers parts delivery service and a comfortable drivers’ lounge.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority617 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles571 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views