Kenworth names 2013 Parts Council members
Staff Report | February 26, 2013
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2013 Kenworth Parts Council members.
The council consists of parts managers from Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada.
Kenworth Parts Council members are the following:
Chairwoman – Jo Frost, Edmonton Kenworth, Edmonton, Alb.; Ken Ables, Performance Kenworth, Cleveland, Texas; Paul Baker, Wallwork Kenworth, Fargo, N.D.; Gaetan Lalonde, Kenworth Maska, St. Mathieu-de-Laprairie, Que.; Lisa Nichols, Kenworth of Columbus, Hilliard, Ohio; Vic Stiller, Inland Kenworth, Phoenix, Ariz.; Jeff Weaver, Truckworx Kenworth, Birmingham, Ala.; Clayton Zuchotzki, GreatWest Kenworth, Calgary Alb.; and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Mike Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Leawood, Kan.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series911 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks302 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views