Kenworth names 2013 Parts Council members
Staff Report | February 26, 2013
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2013 Kenworth Parts Council members.
The council consists of parts managers from Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada.
Kenworth Parts Council members are the following:
Chairwoman – Jo Frost, Edmonton Kenworth, Edmonton, Alb.; Ken Ables, Performance Kenworth, Cleveland, Texas; Paul Baker, Wallwork Kenworth, Fargo, N.D.; Gaetan Lalonde, Kenworth Maska, St. Mathieu-de-Laprairie, Que.; Lisa Nichols, Kenworth of Columbus, Hilliard, Ohio; Vic Stiller, Inland Kenworth, Phoenix, Ariz.; Jeff Weaver, Truckworx Kenworth, Birmingham, Ala.; Clayton Zuchotzki, GreatWest Kenworth, Calgary Alb.; and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Mike Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Leawood, Kan.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views