Kenworth names 2013 Parts Council members
Staff Report | February 26, 2013
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2013 Kenworth Parts Council members.
The council consists of parts managers from Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada.
Kenworth Parts Council members are the following:
Chairwoman – Jo Frost, Edmonton Kenworth, Edmonton, Alb.; Ken Ables, Performance Kenworth, Cleveland, Texas; Paul Baker, Wallwork Kenworth, Fargo, N.D.; Gaetan Lalonde, Kenworth Maska, St. Mathieu-de-Laprairie, Que.; Lisa Nichols, Kenworth of Columbus, Hilliard, Ohio; Vic Stiller, Inland Kenworth, Phoenix, Ariz.; Jeff Weaver, Truckworx Kenworth, Birmingham, Ala.; Clayton Zuchotzki, GreatWest Kenworth, Calgary Alb.; and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Mike Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Leawood, Kan.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2005 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1176 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project520 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?348 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views