Kenworth names 2013 Parts Council members
Staff Report | February 26, 2013
Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2013 Kenworth Parts Council members.
The council consists of parts managers from Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada.
Kenworth Parts Council members are the following:
Chairwoman – Jo Frost, Edmonton Kenworth, Edmonton, Alb.; Ken Ables, Performance Kenworth, Cleveland, Texas; Paul Baker, Wallwork Kenworth, Fargo, N.D.; Gaetan Lalonde, Kenworth Maska, St. Mathieu-de-Laprairie, Que.; Lisa Nichols, Kenworth of Columbus, Hilliard, Ohio; Vic Stiller, Inland Kenworth, Phoenix, Ariz.; Jeff Weaver, Truckworx Kenworth, Birmingham, Ala.; Clayton Zuchotzki, GreatWest Kenworth, Calgary Alb.; and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Mike Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Leawood, Kan.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views