Kenworth names 2011 Kenworth Service Council
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 27, 2011
Kenworth Truck Co. has named its 2011 Kenworth Service Council, which is comprised of leading Kenworth service managers in the United States and Canada. The council’s mission is to help promote service and product improvements to further enhance Kenworth’s World’s Best quality.
Members of the 2011 Kenworth Service Council members are: Chairman – John Gibson, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg, Va.; Wayne Beal, Kenworth Sales Company, Spokane, Wash.; Michael Donnelly, MHC Kenworth, Little Rock, Ark.; Boe Gabel, Kenworth of Pennsylvania, New Stanton, Pa.; Michel Nault, Kenworth Montreal, St-Laurent, Que.; Kyle Platt, Fort Wayne Truck Center, Fort Wayne, Ind.; Richard Williamson, Kenworth of Birmingham, Birmingham, Ala.; and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Mo.
Kenworth’s medium-duty products, combined with excellent dealer support, contributed to Kenworth receiving the 2010 J.D. Power and Associates award for “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Medium Duty Truck Dealer Service.”
Kenworth dealers sell genuine Kenworth parts and provide all makes parts and service through more than 300 locations in the United States and Canada. Information on the Kenworth PremierCare® parts program is available at www.kenworth.com under Parts and Services.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River565 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views