Kenworth expands Montana dealership
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | August 9, 2010
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres.
The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation features nearly 5,000 square feet of additional parts warehouse space.
The dealership, a member of the Kenworth dealer network, offers Kenworth PremierCare parts and service programs, along with PACCAR Financial support through flexible retail loans, leases and insurance products for the transportation industry.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2270 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views