Kenworth expands Montana dealership
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | August 9, 2010
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres.
The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation features nearly 5,000 square feet of additional parts warehouse space.
The dealership, a member of the Kenworth dealer network, offers Kenworth PremierCare parts and service programs, along with PACCAR Financial support through flexible retail loans, leases and insurance products for the transportation industry.
MORE FROM Industry
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2146 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1322 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...903 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones543 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house528 Views