KENCO TRIPLE TINE LIFT
Better Roads Staff | April 7, 2010
- The Kenco Triple Tine Mechanical Lift features three points of contact to safely lift irregular shaped objects.
- The unique design allows for a wide range of size capability.
- Kenco’s patented actuator allows for hands-free operation in the lifting, moving, and placing of irregular shaped objects such as rock.
- No hydraulics are necessary. The weight of the load provides the gripping power.
- The Triple Tine is available in several models, with capacities ranging from 3000 to 20,000 pounds.
Check out the all-new Kenco website (www.kenco.com), with features that include interactive 3D models Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2274 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority628 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views