KENCO TRIPLE TINE LIFT
Better Roads Staff | April 7, 2010
- The Kenco Triple Tine Mechanical Lift features three points of contact to safely lift irregular shaped objects.
- The unique design allows for a wide range of size capability.
- Kenco’s patented actuator allows for hands-free operation in the lifting, moving, and placing of irregular shaped objects such as rock.
- No hydraulics are necessary. The weight of the load provides the gripping power.
- The Triple Tine is available in several models, with capacities ranging from 3000 to 20,000 pounds.
Check out the all-new Kenco website (www.kenco.com), with features that include interactive 3D models Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views