Kenco New Generation Barrier Lift has 6- to 12-inch grip range
Better Roads Staff | April 24, 2012
- Kenco’s new generation (NG) Barrier Lift is the perfect attachment to handle concrete median barriers, sound walls, curbing and piling, or to align barriers that have already been placed.
- No hydraulic hookups: automatically closes to securely grab the wall and doesn’t release until the wall is set into position.
- Boasts a 6- to 12-inch grip range to handle a wide variety of wall.
- 33-percent wider elastomer pads provide unmatched gripping performance, even in wet weather.
- Swing away handle permits safe manual handling of the device.
- All models are available with optional self-aligning guides.
- Lifting capacities are available from 9,000 to 30,000 pounds.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...771 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views