Kenco New Generation Barrier Lift has 6- to 12-inch grip range
Better Roads Staff | April 24, 2012
- Kenco’s new generation (NG) Barrier Lift is the perfect attachment to handle concrete median barriers, sound walls, curbing and piling, or to align barriers that have already been placed.
- No hydraulic hookups: automatically closes to securely grab the wall and doesn’t release until the wall is set into position.
- Boasts a 6- to 12-inch grip range to handle a wide variety of wall.
- 33-percent wider elastomer pads provide unmatched gripping performance, even in wet weather.
- Swing away handle permits safe manual handling of the device.
- All models are available with optional self-aligning guides.
- Lifting capacities are available from 9,000 to 30,000 pounds.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong829 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views