Kenco Barrier Lift features lower-profile design
Amanda Bayhi | July 23, 2013
Handle precast barrier and curbing with the newly-redesigned Barrier Lift from Kenco, which grabs and releases wall automatically from inside the cab.
Kenco’s Barrier Lift line has new features such as integrated handles to allow ground personnel to guide the lifter, and a rotating pad that angles automatically to conform to the wall’s shape.
The attachment also features changes from the previous models, including a narrower profile to allow the lifter to work in more confined spaces and perform closer stacking operations, and a larger elastomer pad area to provide a more secure grip.
The Barrier Lift is designed to grip top wall widths from 6 inches to 12 inches, and lifting capacities range from 9,000 pounds to 40,000 pounds.
For more information, visit kenco.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views