Kenco Barrier Lift features lower-profile design
Amanda Bayhi | July 23, 2013
Handle precast barrier and curbing with the newly-redesigned Barrier Lift from Kenco, which grabs and releases wall automatically from inside the cab.
Kenco’s Barrier Lift line has new features such as integrated handles to allow ground personnel to guide the lifter, and a rotating pad that angles automatically to conform to the wall’s shape.
The attachment also features changes from the previous models, including a narrower profile to allow the lifter to work in more confined spaces and perform closer stacking operations, and a larger elastomer pad area to provide a more secure grip.
The Barrier Lift is designed to grip top wall widths from 6 inches to 12 inches, and lifting capacities range from 9,000 pounds to 40,000 pounds.
For more information, visit kenco.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass191 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects119 Views