K-Tec constructs facility in Manitoba
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
K-Tec Earthmovers has begun full-scale production at a new manufacturing plant located in Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada.
The 12,280 square foot facility houses the pre-fabrication division and welding team and features a mezzanine to hold several shop offices. The facility is solely dedicated to the production of K-Tec construction equipment scrapers.
This building is the first structure constructed in the 217,500 square feet of property which K-Tec Earthmovers owns.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1028 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones415 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views