K-Tec constructs facility in Manitoba
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
K-Tec Earthmovers has begun full-scale production at a new manufacturing plant located in Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada.
The 12,280 square foot facility houses the pre-fabrication division and welding team and features a mezzanine to hold several shop offices. The facility is solely dedicated to the production of K-Tec construction equipment scrapers.
This building is the first structure constructed in the 217,500 square feet of property which K-Tec Earthmovers owns.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views