K-Tec constructs facility in Manitoba
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
K-Tec Earthmovers has begun full-scale production at a new manufacturing plant located in Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada.
The 12,280 square foot facility houses the pre-fabrication division and welding team and features a mezzanine to hold several shop offices. The facility is solely dedicated to the production of K-Tec construction equipment scrapers.
This building is the first structure constructed in the 217,500 square feet of property which K-Tec Earthmovers owns.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views