K-Tec constructs facility in Manitoba
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2012
K-Tec Earthmovers has begun full-scale production at a new manufacturing plant located in Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada.
The 12,280 square foot facility houses the pre-fabrication division and welding team and features a mezzanine to hold several shop offices. The facility is solely dedicated to the production of K-Tec construction equipment scrapers.
This building is the first structure constructed in the 217,500 square feet of property which K-Tec Earthmovers owns.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes226 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards137 Views