Join us at the 2013 Construction Symposium
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2013
This event offers educational and networking opportunities, as well as a chance to visit Ranger’s Ballpark.
Registration is now open, with a $245 early bird rate available through July 15. The registration rate after July 15 will be $325. Both rates include all sessions, meals, accommodations and networking activities. Partial registration, which includes everything except hotel expenses, and spouse rates are also available.
For more information about the 2013 Construction Symposium, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views