Join us at the 2013 Construction Symposium
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2013
This event offers educational and networking opportunities, as well as a chance to visit Ranger’s Ballpark.
Registration is now open, with a $245 early bird rate available through July 15. The registration rate after July 15 will be $325. Both rates include all sessions, meals, accommodations and networking activities. Partial registration, which includes everything except hotel expenses, and spouse rates are also available.
For more information about the 2013 Construction Symposium, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views