Join us at the 2013 Construction Symposium
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2013
This event offers educational and networking opportunities, as well as a chance to visit Ranger’s Ballpark.
Registration is now open, with a $245 early bird rate available through July 15. The registration rate after July 15 will be $325. Both rates include all sessions, meals, accommodations and networking activities. Partial registration, which includes everything except hotel expenses, and spouse rates are also available.
For more information about the 2013 Construction Symposium, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse382 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views