Join us at the 2013 Construction Symposium
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2013
This event offers educational and networking opportunities, as well as a chance to visit Ranger’s Ballpark.
Registration is now open, with a $245 early bird rate available through July 15. The registration rate after July 15 will be $325. Both rates include all sessions, meals, accommodations and networking activities. Partial registration, which includes everything except hotel expenses, and spouse rates are also available.
For more information about the 2013 Construction Symposium, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax602 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views