John Walsh promoted to Mack Trucks VP of marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2011
Mack Trucks has promoted John Walsh to vice president of marketing for Mack Inc., effective Dec.1. In his new role, Walsh will lead the development and implementation of strategies aimed at driving product sales, safeguarding and enhancing the image of the Mack brand, and growing Mack’s merchandising and brand licensing efforts.
Since February 2007, Walsh has served as director – media and public relations. Prior to joining Mack in 2002, he headed a firm specializing in the production of media for a variety of corporate and government clients. From 1982 to 1994, he served as a television producer in the public affairs office of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in Washington, DC.
Born and raised in central Massachusetts, Walsh holds a B.A. degree from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester and an M.S. degree from Boston University’s School of Communications.
He will continue to be based in Greensboro at Mack World Headquarters. He succeeds Michael Reardon, who in July was named Mack vice president – sales.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views