John P. Surma new American Iron and Steel Institute chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
The Board of Directors of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) elected U.S. Steel Chairman and CEO John P. Surma as the chairman of AISI during the Institute’s Nov. 10 Board of Directors meeting.
He succeeds Nucor Corp. Chairman and CEO Daniel R. DiMicco, who served as the Institute’s Chairman for the past 18 months. Surma previously served as AISI Chairman from 2005 to 2006.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views