John P. Surma new American Iron and Steel Institute chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
The Board of Directors of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) elected U.S. Steel Chairman and CEO John P. Surma as the chairman of AISI during the Institute’s Nov. 10 Board of Directors meeting.
He succeeds Nucor Corp. Chairman and CEO Daniel R. DiMicco, who served as the Institute’s Chairman for the past 18 months. Surma previously served as AISI Chairman from 2005 to 2006.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]896 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong803 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views