John P. Surma new American Iron and Steel Institute chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
The Board of Directors of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) elected U.S. Steel Chairman and CEO John P. Surma as the chairman of AISI during the Institute’s Nov. 10 Board of Directors meeting.
He succeeds Nucor Corp. Chairman and CEO Daniel R. DiMicco, who served as the Institute’s Chairman for the past 18 months. Surma previously served as AISI Chairman from 2005 to 2006.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views