John P. Surma new American Iron and Steel Institute chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
The Board of Directors of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) elected U.S. Steel Chairman and CEO John P. Surma as the chairman of AISI during the Institute’s Nov. 10 Board of Directors meeting.
He succeeds Nucor Corp. Chairman and CEO Daniel R. DiMicco, who served as the Institute’s Chairman for the past 18 months. Surma previously served as AISI Chairman from 2005 to 2006.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party453 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax315 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax186 Views