Joe Callan new PC Scale CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 8, 2011
PC Scale Inc. has hired Joe Callan as CFO.
Callan, a certified public accountant, comes to PC Scale from The MCS Group, Inc. in Philadelphia, where he served as CFO for 13 years. For the last 20 years, Callan was the auditor and tax advisor to PC Scale. He has a strong background in tax accounting and has worked with multi-state operations, according to PC Scale.
Callan lives in Havertown, Pa. with his wife, Mary.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views