Joe Callan new PC Scale CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 8, 2011
PC Scale Inc. has hired Joe Callan as CFO.
Callan, a certified public accountant, comes to PC Scale from The MCS Group, Inc. in Philadelphia, where he served as CFO for 13 years. For the last 20 years, Callan was the auditor and tax advisor to PC Scale. He has a strong background in tax accounting and has worked with multi-state operations, according to PC Scale.
Callan lives in Havertown, Pa. with his wife, Mary.
MORE FROM Industry
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views