Joe Callan new PC Scale CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 8, 2011
PC Scale Inc. has hired Joe Callan as CFO.
Callan, a certified public accountant, comes to PC Scale from The MCS Group, Inc. in Philadelphia, where he served as CFO for 13 years. For the last 20 years, Callan was the auditor and tax advisor to PC Scale. He has a strong background in tax accounting and has worked with multi-state operations, according to PC Scale.
Callan lives in Havertown, Pa. with his wife, Mary.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views