Jobless benefit claims fall, levels near second half of 2012
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
In aBloomberg report, the news agency reports that claims for U.S. unemployment insurance payments fell in the week ended Feb. 2, which returns it to levels seen in the second half of 2012.
Applications for jobless benefits dropped 5,000 to 366,000 in the week ended Feb. 2, according to the report.
For the full Bloomberg report, click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2042 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1314 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...885 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views