Jobless benefit claims fall, levels near second half of 2012
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
In aBloomberg report, the news agency reports that claims for U.S. unemployment insurance payments fell in the week ended Feb. 2, which returns it to levels seen in the second half of 2012.
Applications for jobless benefits dropped 5,000 to 366,000 in the week ended Feb. 2, according to the report.
For the full Bloomberg report, click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views