Jobless benefit claims fall, levels near second half of 2012
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
In aBloomberg report, the news agency reports that claims for U.S. unemployment insurance payments fell in the week ended Feb. 2, which returns it to levels seen in the second half of 2012.
Applications for jobless benefits dropped 5,000 to 366,000 in the week ended Feb. 2, according to the report.
For the full Bloomberg report, click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views