Jobless benefit claims fall, levels near second half of 2012
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2013
In aBloomberg report, the news agency reports that claims for U.S. unemployment insurance payments fell in the week ended Feb. 2, which returns it to levels seen in the second half of 2012.
Applications for jobless benefits dropped 5,000 to 366,000 in the week ended Feb. 2, according to the report.
For the full Bloomberg report, click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views