JLG introduces SkyGuard for boom lifts
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
JLG Industries is offering SkyGuard, which is designed to enhance control panel protection for boom lifts.
SkyGuard is positioned in front of the platform control, and the sensor, which activates by approximately 50 pounds of force to stop all functions, can be initiated by all angles.
SkyGuard features include reverse functionality, a sensor bar with the ability to breaks away for extra space, a horn and an optional blue flashing beacon for jobsite alerts. SkyGuard uses no movable parts and can be installed on most combustion-powered JLG boom lifts manufactured from 2004 and later.
For more information, visit jlg.com/skyguard4.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series925 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group351 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks324 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines195 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget162 Views