JLG introduces SkyGuard for boom lifts
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
JLG Industries is offering SkyGuard, which is designed to enhance control panel protection for boom lifts.
SkyGuard is positioned in front of the platform control, and the sensor, which activates by approximately 50 pounds of force to stop all functions, can be initiated by all angles.
SkyGuard features include reverse functionality, a sensor bar with the ability to breaks away for extra space, a horn and an optional blue flashing beacon for jobsite alerts. SkyGuard uses no movable parts and can be installed on most combustion-powered JLG boom lifts manufactured from 2004 and later.
For more information, visit jlg.com/skyguard4.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views