JLG introduces SkyGuard for boom lifts
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
JLG Industries is offering SkyGuard, which is designed to enhance control panel protection for boom lifts.
SkyGuard is positioned in front of the platform control, and the sensor, which activates by approximately 50 pounds of force to stop all functions, can be initiated by all angles.
SkyGuard features include reverse functionality, a sensor bar with the ability to breaks away for extra space, a horn and an optional blue flashing beacon for jobsite alerts. SkyGuard uses no movable parts and can be installed on most combustion-powered JLG boom lifts manufactured from 2004 and later.
For more information, visit jlg.com/skyguard4.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party473 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views