JLG introduces SkyGuard for boom lifts
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
JLG Industries is offering SkyGuard, which is designed to enhance control panel protection for boom lifts.
SkyGuard is positioned in front of the platform control, and the sensor, which activates by approximately 50 pounds of force to stop all functions, can be initiated by all angles.
SkyGuard features include reverse functionality, a sensor bar with the ability to breaks away for extra space, a horn and an optional blue flashing beacon for jobsite alerts. SkyGuard uses no movable parts and can be installed on most combustion-powered JLG boom lifts manufactured from 2004 and later.
For more information, visit jlg.com/skyguard4.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views