JLG introduces SkyGuard for boom lifts
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
JLG Industries is offering SkyGuard, which is designed to enhance control panel protection for boom lifts.
SkyGuard is positioned in front of the platform control, and the sensor, which activates by approximately 50 pounds of force to stop all functions, can be initiated by all angles.
SkyGuard features include reverse functionality, a sensor bar with the ability to breaks away for extra space, a horn and an optional blue flashing beacon for jobsite alerts. SkyGuard uses no movable parts and can be installed on most combustion-powered JLG boom lifts manufactured from 2004 and later.
For more information, visit jlg.com/skyguard4.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2039 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1314 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...885 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views