Jesco expands Bomag product offering, territory
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island in New York, nearly the entire state of Maryland, and in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.
The expansions are part of a contract between Jesco and Bomag that includes recently-acquired Cedarapids paving equipment and CMI RS Series of reclaimer/stabilizers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views