Jesco expands Bomag product offering, territory
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island in New York, nearly the entire state of Maryland, and in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.
The expansions are part of a contract between Jesco and Bomag that includes recently-acquired Cedarapids paving equipment and CMI RS Series of reclaimer/stabilizers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers139 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views