Jesco expands Bomag product offering, territory
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island in New York, nearly the entire state of Maryland, and in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.
The expansions are part of a contract between Jesco and Bomag that includes recently-acquired Cedarapids paving equipment and CMI RS Series of reclaimer/stabilizers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views