Jesco expands Bomag product offering, territory
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island in New York, nearly the entire state of Maryland, and in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.
The expansions are part of a contract between Jesco and Bomag that includes recently-acquired Cedarapids paving equipment and CMI RS Series of reclaimer/stabilizers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2255 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority551 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views