Jesco expands Bomag product offering, territory
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island in New York, nearly the entire state of Maryland, and in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.
The expansions are part of a contract between Jesco and Bomag that includes recently-acquired Cedarapids paving equipment and CMI RS Series of reclaimer/stabilizers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views