Jeff Mack joins CH2M Hill as director of construction management for Transportation Group
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 11, 2011
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation.
Prior to joining CH2M HILL, Mack was the vice president and manager of work procurement at Milender White Construction Company. In that role, he was responsible for strategic business development, lead generation, project identification, estimating, contract negotiation and preconstruction services. Mack also brings a decade of experience with Turner Construction Co. where he rose from manager of business development to vice president, general manager in charge of the Rocky Mountain regional business unit.
Mack is a registered professional civil engineer in Colorado, and he has a bachelor of architectural engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
He will be working out of CH2M HILL’s Englewood, Colo., office. The firm was recently named to the 2011 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list – the fifth time CH2M HILL has earned this prestigious honor.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs389 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views