JCB opens third distribution center in North America
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
JCB opened a new West Coast Parts Distribution Center in Fontana, California, bringing its total number of distribution centers in North America to three.
The new facility is part of JCB’s ongoing commitment to enhance customer support in North America. The distribution center will primarily serve customers in the Mountain and Pacific Time Zones, helping to reduce freight costs and shorten delivery times. JCB’s other North American parts distribution centers are located in Burlington, Ontario and Savannah, Georgia.
JCB will use SAP inventory management solutions and Syncron global supply chain management software at its West Coast Distribution Center, bringing it in line with all of JCB’s distribution facilities around the world.
For more information, visit jcbna.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views