JCB opens third distribution center in North America
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
JCB opened a new West Coast Parts Distribution Center in Fontana, California, bringing its total number of distribution centers in North America to three.
The new facility is part of JCB’s ongoing commitment to enhance customer support in North America. The distribution center will primarily serve customers in the Mountain and Pacific Time Zones, helping to reduce freight costs and shorten delivery times. JCB’s other North American parts distribution centers are located in Burlington, Ontario and Savannah, Georgia.
JCB will use SAP inventory management solutions and Syncron global supply chain management software at its West Coast Distribution Center, bringing it in line with all of JCB’s distribution facilities around the world.
For more information, visit jcbna.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views