JCB launches mobile Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 28, 2010
JCB has launched new smartphone-friendly mobile websites for all dealers participating in the JCB Dealer Website Program. The new mobile sites are designed to provide an optimal browsing experience and easy site navigation for on-the-go customers, the company says.
JCB has worked with Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises headquartered in Norfolk, Va., to develop the sites. The mobile websites can automatically detect if a visitor is using a mobile device and seamlessly adjust the content format to fit smartphones including the iPhone, BlackBerry, Droid and EVO. Mobile customers are now able to search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership as well as submit contact information directly through the mobile Web site.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series858 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group358 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views