JCB, Johnston Sweepers ink engine deal
Marcia Gruver Doyle | October 25, 2012
JCB has won what it terms a “landmark deal” to supply Johnston Sweepers with its new EcoMax engines. The $4.8 million-per-year deal is the first since JCB Power Systems went into full production of the 4.4 liter EcoMax, which can be “de-tiered,” making them useable in non-regulated countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel is not yet available. The engines will go into Johnston’s V Range of truck-mounted sweepers.
Johnston Sweepers equipment goes into the public sector, construction, rental and airport markets; the company has 200 global dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views