JCB, Johnston Sweepers ink engine deal
Marcia Gruver Doyle | October 25, 2012
JCB has won what it terms a “landmark deal” to supply Johnston Sweepers with its new EcoMax engines. The $4.8 million-per-year deal is the first since JCB Power Systems went into full production of the 4.4 liter EcoMax, which can be “de-tiered,” making them useable in non-regulated countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel is not yet available. The engines will go into Johnston’s V Range of truck-mounted sweepers.
Johnston Sweepers equipment goes into the public sector, construction, rental and airport markets; the company has 200 global dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]943 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong941 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair329 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction318 Views