JCB, Johnston Sweepers ink engine deal
JCB has won what it terms a “landmark deal” to supply Johnston Sweepers with its new EcoMax engines. The $4.8 million-per-year deal is the first since JCB Power Systems went into full production of the 4.4 liter EcoMax, which can be “de-tiered,” making them useable in non-regulated countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel is not yet available. The engines will go into Johnston’s V Range of truck-mounted sweepers.
Johnston Sweepers equipment goes into the public sector, construction, rental and airport markets; the company has 200 global dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding569 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable420 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future341 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views