JCB, Johnston Sweepers ink engine deal
JCB has won what it terms a “landmark deal” to supply Johnston Sweepers with its new EcoMax engines. The $4.8 million-per-year deal is the first since JCB Power Systems went into full production of the 4.4 liter EcoMax, which can be “de-tiered,” making them useable in non-regulated countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel is not yet available. The engines will go into Johnston’s V Range of truck-mounted sweepers.
Johnston Sweepers equipment goes into the public sector, construction, rental and airport markets; the company has 200 global dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects473 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)469 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views