JCB introduces Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines, new machines at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 15, 2013
According to our sister site, Equipment World, JCB unveiled its Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines today at Bauma 2013.
The engines, which JCB says will offer a “one-can” solution, remove the need for both a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
The company also says the Tier 4 Final engines will require about half of the ratio of urea to diesel and will improve fuel savings by 5 percent, plus the 10-percent savings offered by Ecomax Tier 4 Interim engines.
JCB also introduced several new machines at Bauma 2013, including the 3CX and 4CX backhoes, the JS220 excavator, the VM 117D and VM137D soil compactors and three new compact excavators.
For more details about JCB’s new offerings, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]881 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong759 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views