JCB introduces Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines, new machines at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 15, 2013
According to our sister site, Equipment World, JCB unveiled its Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines today at Bauma 2013.
The engines, which JCB says will offer a “one-can” solution, remove the need for both a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
The company also says the Tier 4 Final engines will require about half of the ratio of urea to diesel and will improve fuel savings by 5 percent, plus the 10-percent savings offered by Ecomax Tier 4 Interim engines.
JCB also introduced several new machines at Bauma 2013, including the 3CX and 4CX backhoes, the JS220 excavator, the VM 117D and VM137D soil compactors and three new compact excavators.
For more details about JCB’s new offerings, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles856 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse690 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views