JCB extends range with tracked backhoe loader
Better Roads Staff | March 22, 2011
LAS VEGAS-JCB’s ICX T concept machine combines the features of a skid steer and a backhoe, making a versatile alternative to JCB’s smallest backhoe, slated to be in production later this year.
The tracked machine comes as the company upgrades its ICX product with a new appearance, longer loader arms, an extending dipper option, servo controls and a power management system. The machine is aimed at customers in rental and utility markets.
New optional loader arms are 4 inches longer to provide easier loading of site dump trucks. On the backhoe end, an extending dipper option adds almost 2 feet to the digging envelope, taking the machine to a maximum 10 foot dig depth. The tracked machine will have a 60-horsepower engine and come with a 33 gallon per minute high flow auxiliary hydraulic option.
MORE FROM New Products from Better Roads
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views