JCB expands North American dealer network
Amanda Bayhi | April 4, 2012
JCB North America has opened JCB of Twin Cities, a 30,000 square-foot dealership in Ham Lake, Minnesota. The company remodeled the dealership and equipped it with JCB’s full line of equipment as well as a full range of productivity-enhancing attachments.
“We’re pleased to have been selected to represent the full line of JCB products in the Twin Cities region,” said Chad Fairchild, general manager for JCB of Twin Cities and Green Bay. “We’re anxious to show everyone the world’s safest skid steer loader and begin building a reputation in Minnesota.”
Along with new and pre-owned equipment sales, JCB of Twin Cities offers daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals of JCB skid steers, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, excavators, mini excavators, telescopic handlers and forklifts. They also provide rental options for special projects and snow removal, as well as service on any job site or at the dealership.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2153 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views