JCB expands North American dealer network
Amanda Bayhi | April 4, 2012
JCB North America has opened JCB of Twin Cities, a 30,000 square-foot dealership in Ham Lake, Minnesota. The company remodeled the dealership and equipped it with JCB’s full line of equipment as well as a full range of productivity-enhancing attachments.
“We’re pleased to have been selected to represent the full line of JCB products in the Twin Cities region,” said Chad Fairchild, general manager for JCB of Twin Cities and Green Bay. “We’re anxious to show everyone the world’s safest skid steer loader and begin building a reputation in Minnesota.”
Along with new and pre-owned equipment sales, JCB of Twin Cities offers daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals of JCB skid steers, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, excavators, mini excavators, telescopic handlers and forklifts. They also provide rental options for special projects and snow removal, as well as service on any job site or at the dealership.
MORE FROM Industry
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass191 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects114 Views