JCB expands dealer network in NYC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 24, 2012
JCB’s North American dealer network continues to expand with the addition of JCB of NYC, a full-service dealer specializing in sales, rentals and leasing of construction, industrial, landscape, and maintenance equipment in New York City.
JCB of NYC is formerly known as Lapietra Machinery and is located in downtown Brooklyn, N.Y.
In addition to offering JCB products, the location will also offer full-service maintenance facilities and fully stocked parts departments.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2195 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1268 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project541 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans476 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views