JCB expands dealer network in NYC
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 24, 2012
JCB’s North American dealer network continues to expand with the addition of JCB of NYC, a full-service dealer specializing in sales, rentals and leasing of construction, industrial, landscape, and maintenance equipment in New York City.
JCB of NYC is formerly known as Lapietra Machinery and is located in downtown Brooklyn, N.Y.
In addition to offering JCB products, the location will also offer full-service maintenance facilities and fully stocked parts departments.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views