JCB adds Black JCB to dealer network
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour parts and service.
In addition to the company’s headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, Black JCB also has locations in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Founded by the late M.J. Black in 1956, Black JCB now has 140 employees spread throughout its Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee locations.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles985 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?281 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones271 Views