JCB adds Black JCB to dealer network
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour parts and service.
In addition to the company’s headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, Black JCB also has locations in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Founded by the late M.J. Black in 1956, Black JCB now has 140 employees spread throughout its Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee locations.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver260 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker222 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views