JCB: 18 new skid steer models in 2011
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 8, 2010
JCB announced it would take the skid steer market head on with the introduction of 18 “price competitive” Series 3 models in 2011. According to John Patterson, deputy chairman, the company’s move from 8 to 18 skid steer models was driven by two factors: the desire to add vertical-lift models to the company’s previous radial-lift only line up and the movement of the market toward heavier operating lift capacity models.
Seven models will be introduced at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March; the remaining models will be introduced in June. Production starts Monday on the earlier introduction models.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update338 Views