JCB: 18 new skid steer models in 2011
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 8, 2010
JCB announced it would take the skid steer market head on with the introduction of 18 “price competitive” Series 3 models in 2011. According to John Patterson, deputy chairman, the company’s move from 8 to 18 skid steer models was driven by two factors: the desire to add vertical-lift models to the company’s previous radial-lift only line up and the movement of the market toward heavier operating lift capacity models.
Seven models will be introduced at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March; the remaining models will be introduced in June. Production starts Monday on the earlier introduction models.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles877 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse699 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views