JCB: 18 new skid steer models in 2011
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 8, 2010
JCB announced it would take the skid steer market head on with the introduction of 18 “price competitive” Series 3 models in 2011. According to John Patterson, deputy chairman, the company’s move from 8 to 18 skid steer models was driven by two factors: the desire to add vertical-lift models to the company’s previous radial-lift only line up and the movement of the market toward heavier operating lift capacity models.
Seven models will be introduced at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March; the remaining models will be introduced in June. Production starts Monday on the earlier introduction models.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views