JCB: 18 new skid steer models in 2011
Marcia Gruver Doyle | November 8, 2010
JCB announced it would take the skid steer market head on with the introduction of 18 “price competitive” Series 3 models in 2011. According to John Patterson, deputy chairman, the company’s move from 8 to 18 skid steer models was driven by two factors: the desire to add vertical-lift models to the company’s previous radial-lift only line up and the movement of the market toward heavier operating lift capacity models.
Seven models will be introduced at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March; the remaining models will be introduced in June. Production starts Monday on the earlier introduction models.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views