James River Equipment joins Morbark dealer network
| June 18, 2010
James River Equipment joined the Morbark family of dealers as the company’s newest dealer in the southern United States. James River Equipment will provide sales and service throughout its 25 locations in Virginia and the Carolinas.
Former Morbark sales representatives Rodney Waller and Danny Westmoreland will join the James River team to represent the Morbark product line.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse404 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster89 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views