James River Equipment joins Morbark dealer network
| June 18, 2010
James River Equipment joined the Morbark family of dealers as the company’s newest dealer in the southern United States. James River Equipment will provide sales and service throughout its 25 locations in Virginia and the Carolinas.
Former Morbark sales representatives Rodney Waller and Danny Westmoreland will join the James River team to represent the Morbark product line.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse556 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views