James River Equipment joins Morbark dealer network
| June 18, 2010
James River Equipment joined the Morbark family of dealers as the company’s newest dealer in the southern United States. James River Equipment will provide sales and service throughout its 25 locations in Virginia and the Carolinas.
Former Morbark sales representatives Rodney Waller and Danny Westmoreland will join the James River team to represent the Morbark product line.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views