Jamaco Industries licenses Waterblasting Technologies to manufacture, market and sell RS-20B Rumble Strip Milling Machine
Better Roads Staff | July 12, 2011
The Jamaco Industries LLC RS-20B pavement rumble strip milling machine surpasses expectations at cutting median and centerline rumble strips, which have been proven to reduce automobile accidents. With the ability to cut at up to 3.4 mph, the RS-20B is the most productive rumble strip unit on the market. In development now is an additional cutter drum which will excel at making cuts for inlaid pavement markings and recessed pavement markers.
About Gary Jakits
Through the years, Jakits has grown and expanded on rumble strip machine ideas to create the most efficient equipment for rumble strips and the improvement on safety that it delivers.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work987 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority701 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles653 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views