Jamaco Industries licenses Waterblasting Technologies to manufacture, market and sell RS-20B Rumble Strip Milling Machine
Better Roads Staff | July 12, 2011
The Jamaco Industries LLC RS-20B pavement rumble strip milling machine surpasses expectations at cutting median and centerline rumble strips, which have been proven to reduce automobile accidents. With the ability to cut at up to 3.4 mph, the RS-20B is the most productive rumble strip unit on the market. In development now is an additional cutter drum which will excel at making cuts for inlaid pavement markings and recessed pavement markers.
About Gary Jakits
Through the years, Jakits has grown and expanded on rumble strip machine ideas to create the most efficient equipment for rumble strips and the improvement on safety that it delivers.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views