Jamaco Industries licenses Waterblasting Technologies to manufacture, market and sell RS-20B Rumble Strip Milling Machine
Better Roads Staff | July 12, 2011
The Jamaco Industries LLC RS-20B pavement rumble strip milling machine surpasses expectations at cutting median and centerline rumble strips, which have been proven to reduce automobile accidents. With the ability to cut at up to 3.4 mph, the RS-20B is the most productive rumble strip unit on the market. In development now is an additional cutter drum which will excel at making cuts for inlaid pavement markings and recessed pavement markers.
About Gary Jakits
Through the years, Jakits has grown and expanded on rumble strip machine ideas to create the most efficient equipment for rumble strips and the improvement on safety that it delivers.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views