Jacobs wins Corps LEED contract
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 20, 2011
Jacobs Engineering Group, Pasadena, California, has won a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contract to oversee Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design efforts in the Corps’ Northwestern Division.
The Corps expects Jacobs to seek the minimum of a LEED Silver rating for its building and major renovation projects ranging from 10,000 to 500,000 square feet. The Northwestern Division includes the Omaha, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri, Portland, Oregon; Walla Walla, Washington and Seattle districts. Click here for more information.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views