Jacobs wins Corps LEED contract
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 20, 2011
Jacobs Engineering Group, Pasadena, California, has won a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contract to oversee Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design efforts in the Corps’ Northwestern Division.
The Corps expects Jacobs to seek the minimum of a LEED Silver rating for its building and major renovation projects ranging from 10,000 to 500,000 square feet. The Northwestern Division includes the Omaha, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri, Portland, Oregon; Walla Walla, Washington and Seattle districts. Click here for more information.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong854 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views