Jacobs wins Corps LEED contract
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 20, 2011
Jacobs Engineering Group, Pasadena, California, has won a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contract to oversee Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design efforts in the Corps’ Northwestern Division.
The Corps expects Jacobs to seek the minimum of a LEED Silver rating for its building and major renovation projects ranging from 10,000 to 500,000 square feet. The Northwestern Division includes the Omaha, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri, Portland, Oregon; Walla Walla, Washington and Seattle districts. Click here for more information.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1999 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views