Jacobs wins Corps LEED contract
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 20, 2011
Jacobs Engineering Group, Pasadena, California, has won a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contract to oversee Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design efforts in the Corps’ Northwestern Division.
The Corps expects Jacobs to seek the minimum of a LEED Silver rating for its building and major renovation projects ranging from 10,000 to 500,000 square feet. The Northwestern Division includes the Omaha, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri, Portland, Oregon; Walla Walla, Washington and Seattle districts. Click here for more information.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views