Jacobs wins Corps LEED contract
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 20, 2011
Jacobs Engineering Group, Pasadena, California, has won a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contract to oversee Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design efforts in the Corps’ Northwestern Division.
The Corps expects Jacobs to seek the minimum of a LEED Silver rating for its building and major renovation projects ranging from 10,000 to 500,000 square feet. The Northwestern Division includes the Omaha, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri, Portland, Oregon; Walla Walla, Washington and Seattle districts. Click here for more information.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1915 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1165 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1150 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views